"I’ve heard so much about you!"
u think im paying attention to what ur saying but really im just staring at u and thinking about pancakes
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*
songs that are tragic but beautiful and im in love with them all01. Youth - Daughter //02. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran // 03. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood // 04. Just Stay - Kevin Devine // 05. Swim Good - Frank Ocean // 06. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men // 07. Things We Lost in the Fire - Bastille // 08. Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club // 09. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey // 10. Wicked Games - The Weeknd // 11. Hearts on Fire - Passenger and Ed Sheeran // 12. A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope // 13. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons 14. Dark Blue - Jack’s Mannequin // 15. Stubborn Love - The Lumineers